Banana Split Cake
- 1 to 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar (divided)
- 1/3 cups butter (melted)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.)cream cheese (soften)
- 1 cup. Crushed Pineapple (drained) (or whatever fruit you like)
- 6 med. bananas (divided)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 oz serving) Vanilla Instant pudding
- 2 cups cool whipped topping (thawed)
Mix 1/4 cup sugar with butter; and press firmly into bottom of 13 x 9 in. pan.
Freeze for 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer on medium speed until well blended.
Spread over top of crust carefully.
Top with pineapple.
Slice 4 bananas and arrange on top of pineapple.
Pour milk in medium bowl.
Add dry instant pudding beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
Gently stir in 1 cup of whipped topping.
Spread over banana layer.
Top with remaining cool whipped topping.
Refrigerate for 5 hours.
Just before serving slice remaining bananas and arrange over top of cool whip.
Variation: Just before serving you may add on top cherries, nuts and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.