Baked Avocado Fries w/ Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce
- 2 avocados
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 and 1/3 C panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 5 Tbsp Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together panko bread crumbs, pepper, salt, and cumin in a medium-sized bowl then set aside.
3. Cut the avocados in half and then slice them vertically.
4. Dredge the avocado slices in the breadcrumb mixture, then in the beaten egg mixture, then in the breadcrumbs again.
5. Lay on baking sheet covered with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, checking frequently on status as baking times may vary between ovens.