Pig Licking Cake
Fluffy and moist mandarin orange and pineapple cake - it's like heaven! Easy to make, great for any occasion.
- 2 large cans mandarin oranges
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- CAKE TOPPING:
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Dump the cans of mandarin oranges into a yellow cake mix with one egg and cup of oil. Bake at the temperature as directed on the cake mix box.
Mix cool whip, vanilla pudding, and crushed pineapple. Spread on cooled cake, keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Stuffed Shells 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Homemade Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Banana Roll with Cheesecake Filling 4.2/5 (98 Votes)
- Blueberry Angel Food Cheesecake 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 4.1/5 (142 Votes)