Pig Licking Cake
Fluffy and moist mandarin orange and pineapple cake - it's like heaven! Easy to make, great for any occasion.
- 2 large cans mandarin oranges
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- CAKE TOPPING:
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Dump the cans of mandarin oranges into a yellow cake mix with one egg and cup of oil. Bake at the temperature as directed on the cake mix box.
Mix cool whip, vanilla pudding, and crushed pineapple. Spread on cooled cake, keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Mini Garlic Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with White... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Blueberry Angel Food Cheesecake 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Lemon Ripple Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Pineapple Cake 4.5/5 (61 Votes)