- 1 large (10-oz) prebaked thin-crust pizza crust
- 3/4 cup(s) taco sauce
- 1 package(s) (12 oz) precooked fajita-style chicken strips
- 1 1/4 cup(s) frozen Southwestern corn blend
- 1 cup(s) shredded Mexican or taco cheese blend
- 1/2 cup(s) diced avocado
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
Heat oven to 500ºF. Spread crust with taco sauce, leaving 1/2-in. border around edge.
Sprinkle with chicken, frozen corn blend and cheese. Place directly on middle oven rack.
Bake 6 minutes until crust is crisp and cheese melts. Sprinkle with avocado and cilantro; cut in wedges.