Quick Strawberry-Orange Marmalade
- 3 cups halved hulled strawberries - (abt 16 oz)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade - (abt 10 1/2 oz)
- 1 cinnamon stick broken in half
Place strawberries in heavy medium saucepan; stir in sugar. Let stand until juices are released, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Cook strawberry mixture over high heat 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add marmalade and cinnamon stick pieces; bring mixture to boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until mixture is thick enough to coat spoon, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Transfer to bowl. Refrigerate until cold, then cover and keep refrigerated. (Can be made 2 days ahead.)
This recipe yields about 2 cups.
You'll also love
- Potato And Green Olive Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Portuguese Sausage Sandwiches With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mango And Lime Chiffon Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Raspberry Ice Cream Bombes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Flourless Chocolate-Orange Almond... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Sorbet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Sorbet 0/5 (0 Votes)