Linguine With Mushrooms And Parmesan Cream Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds crimini mushrooms sliced
- 6 large garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 16 ounces linguine
- 3 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley divided
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, and nutmeg; sauté until mushrooms are brown and tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir in cream. Remove mushroom mixture from heat.
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot.
Add mushroom mixture, 2 1/2 cups cheese, 1/2 cup parsley, and reserved cooking liquid. Toss over medium-high heat until sauce coats pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix in remaining 1/4 cup parsley. Transfer pasta to bowl. Serve with remaining cheese.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Raspberry Ice Cream Bombes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon-Pistachio Crunch Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti With Mushrooms,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Gnocchi With Chicken Livers... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lentil Ravioli With Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Crab And Wild... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Winter Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)