Dinner ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy this pasta and veggies meal made with Progresso® cannellini beans. Perfect if you love Italian cuisine.
- 8 oz. (3 cups) uncooked rigatoni (pasta tubes with ridges)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15-oz.) can Progresso® Cannellini Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cook rigatoni to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, carrot and garlic; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add all remaining ingredients except rigatoni. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve over rigatoni.