Grilled Spiced Lamb Chops With Cucumber-Mint Sauce
- 8 loin lamb chops - (abt 2 1/2 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste - (to 3)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Brush lamb on all sides with curry paste. Let stand 15 minutes.
Toast cumin seeds in small skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Place seeds in resealable plastic bag; coarsely crush with rolling pin. Mix cumin, yogurt, cucumber, and mint in small bowl.
Grill or broil lamb chops until charred outside and pink inside, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with cucumber-mint sauce on the side.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Serve with: Lentil and rice pilaf and sautéed mixed vegetables.
Dessert: Sliced papaya and mango.
You'll also love
- Gratin Of Potatoes With White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomato, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fricassee Of Beef And Fava Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, Radish, Watercress... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Sour Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts With Citrus Pan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Rack Of Lamb With Parsley,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary Lamb Chops With... 0/5 (0 Votes)