Smoked Turkey Blue Cheese Open-Faced Sandwiches
If you have leftover smoked turkey, hold the mayo! This is still your iconic day-after sandwich, but with a better spread (fig paste!) and toasted ciabatta.
- Fig paste, to taste
- 12 (1/4-inch thick) toasted ciabatta or French bread slices
- Sliced smoked turkey, to taste
- Soft-ripened blue-veined Brie, to taste
- Arugula, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Spread desired amount of fig paste on toasted bread slices; top with smoked turkey slices and Brie.
Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 425°F for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven. Top with arugula and sprinkle with pepper just before serving
You'll also love
- Venison Vegetable Soup 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Tuscna Eggplant Naan Pizza 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Joe's Famous Michelada 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheesy Sausage Calzones 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Danish Filling for... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Mac 'n Cheese Muffins 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Santa Maria Style California BBQ... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)