Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
makes 4 large parfaits or 6 smaller ones
This recipe is flexible - e.g., if you just love the graham cracker "crust" then double the amount and make more.
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 12 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons Amaretto
- 1 cup heavy cream
- mint springs, for garnish
Adapted from theitaliandishblog.com
Slice the strawberries into a bowl and sprinkle with one tablespoon of sugar. Toss and set aside.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and one tablespoon of sugar.
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sour cream, confectioners' sugar and Amaretto and beat until combined.
In another bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Place about a tablespoon of the graham cracker "crust" in the bottom of your glasses. Layer some of the cheesecake filling in the glasses, then some of the strawberry topping and sprinkle some more of the graham cracker on top. (Amounts will vary according to how many parfaits you are making, so just adjust accordingly). Repeat layers and top with mint.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- The Biggest Loser's Baked Eggs in... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Potatoes Stroganoff 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Paleo TOMATO PIE WITH ALMOND FLOUR... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup With Ancho and Apple 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple-Blueberry Crunch 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BLUEBERRY PIE 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry shake 4.6/5 (35 Votes)