Blueberry-Buttermilk Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter - (1 1/2 sticks) room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour 10-inch-diameter Bundt pan.
Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
Using electric mixer, beat 1 2/3 cups sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Beat in orange peel and vanilla. Beat in dry ingredients in 3 additions alternately with buttermilk in 2 additions. Fold in blueberries.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake until tester inserted near center of cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes. Turn cake out onto rack and cool completely. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Wrap in plastic and store at room temperature.) Transfer cake to plate, sift powdered sugar over, and serve.
This recipe yields 12 servings.
You'll also love
- Bell Pepper And Cheddar Frittata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beet Carpaccio With Goat Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yukon Gold Potato And Fuji Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Pepper Creme Brulee With Fig... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Pork In Corn Husks... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Hazelnut Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake With... 0/5 (0 Votes)