Crock Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage
- 6 carrots. cut into chunks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2-3 lb. corned beef brisket with seasoning packet
- 12 oz. can beer (non alcoholic is fine)
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 wedges cabbage
1. In 4-6 quart crockpot, combine carrots and onions. Rinse corned beef under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Place in crockpot and sprinkle with contents of seasoning mix.
2. Pour beer over brisket and spread mustard on brisket. In small bowl mix brown sugar with water and pour over brisket. Cover crockpot and cook on low setting for 11-12 hours.
3. Remove corned beef from crockpot and cover with foil to keep warm. Add cabbage wedges to vegetables and liquid in crockpot. Cover crockpot and cook on high for additional 30-40 minutes or until cabbage is crisp tender.
4. To serve, cut corned beef across grain into thin slices. Remove vegetables from slow cooker with slotted spoon and serve with corned beef. Serve cooking juices over the food, if desired. Offer additional mustard on the side.
You'll also love
- Eggplant Croquettes 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Herb-Roasted Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Cutlets With Oregano, Lemon... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef with Broccoli, Bell Pepper... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Horseradish Glazed Corned Beef 4/5 (1 Votes)