Sweet & Spicy Glazed Brisket
Smoking and then baking this Sweet & Spicy Glazed Brisket makes for a tender, flavorful meaty masterpiece that everyone at your next gathering is sure to love. Perfect for any year-round holiday table, this recipe pairs well with potato salad and grilled vegetables.
- 1 (4-pound) fully-trimmed brisket
- 1 cup brown sugar or brown sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons paprika
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from heb.com
Preheat grill to medium‑low.
Score brisket using a sharp knife to make shallow cuts in the surface, about 1/4-inch deep and about 1-inch apart.
In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, cumin, cloves, paprika, and salt.
Rub brown sugar mixture over surface of brisket and into scores.
Place brisket fat‑side-down on grill. Smoke 2 hours without turning.
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Remove meat from grill, wrap tightly in heavy‑duty aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake 2 hours.
Remove from oven, allow to stand 30 to 60 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Clean Eating Lemon Vinaigrette 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Banana Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Healthy Turkey Filet Dinner 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Avocado, Bacon & Tomato Summer... 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Scary Easy Werther's Caramel Apples 4/5 (148 Votes)
- Momofuku Carrot Layer Cake 4/5 (128 Votes)
- School Soup 4.1/5 (139 Votes)
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted... 3.9/5 (120 Votes)