Spaghetti With Mushrooms, Zucchini, And Tarragon
- Olive oil as needed
- 1 pound zucchini trimmed, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds mushrooms sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 12 ounces spaghetti freshly cooked
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
Brush large deep nonstick skillet with oil; heat over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and crushed red pepper; sauté until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
Brush skillet again with oil; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; sauté until brown and tender, adding water by tablespoonfuls as needed if mushrooms stick to skillet, about 18 minutes. Add zucchini mixture, herbs, and garlic; stir 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add pasta and tomatoes to mushroom mixture; toss to blend, adding water by 1/4 cupfuls if mixture is dry. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per serving: calories, 418; total fat, 4 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 0; fiber, 9 g
You'll also love
- Southwest Turkey Burgers With Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Scallops On Shrimp And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper, Almond, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck And Wild Mushroom Gumbo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Cake With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini With Garlic And Dried... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Vichyssoise 0/5 (0 Votes)