Southwest Turkey Burgers With Corn Salsa
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely-crushed tortilla chips (crushed in resealable plastic bag)
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup purchased chunky salsa
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels
Oil grill rack. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Combine turkey, crushed chips, 4 tablespoons cilantro, chili powder, salt, cumin, and pepper in large bowl. Using fork, mix together. Form 6 patties, each about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Mix together salsa, corn, and remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro in small bowl. Set aside. Grill burgers until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Divide among plates. Spoon salsa over burgers and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Serve with: A black bean salad and burger toppings like pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, and sour cream. Hamburger buns are optional.
Dessert: Dulce de leche ice cream and sliced strawberries.
You'll also love
- Seared Scallops On Shrimp And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper, Almond, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper And Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Chops With Serrano... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Duck Breasts With Farro... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low-Fat Chili Corn Chips 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Corn Salad With Lima Beans... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Smothered In Wild Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)