The Cool Whip Cranberry Blizzard
- 1 pkg. (85g) cranberry jelly powder
- 1/2 c whole cranbery sauce
- 1 tub (1L) thawed cool whip
- prepared graham wafer crust
Prepare jelly powder as directed on package for a quick set method, reducing boiling water to 2/3cup.
Stir in 1/2c. cranberry sauce.
Fold in cool whip. (Chill until slightly thickend about 10 minutes). Spoon into prepared graham crust. Chill 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Spicy Bacon Cowboy Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ale-Braised Steak with Parsnips... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chili with Black Olives 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Drunken Apples 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Watermelon Cupcakes with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Vodka 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Pecan Oat Bran... 4/5 (1 Votes)