Blue Corn Chickpea Tacos
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram or oregano
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas) drained and rinsed
- Oil-free blue corn taco shells (see Tips)
- Arugula or lettuce
- 1 salad tomato, diced
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Whisk soy sauce, juice, and spices together, then combine with chickpeas in a bowl, stirring to combine.
4. Transfer to cookie sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for 20-40 minutes until chickpeas are as crisp as desired.
6. Spoon chickpeas into taco shells and top with greens and tomatoes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (281 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (192 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (150 Votes)