Sometimes all you need is a fresh bowl of good ol' egg salad! This recipe will surely do the trick. Serve over a bed of lettuce, on crackers or as a sandwich between two pieces of hearty bread.
- 44 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons finely diced celery
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (or other fresh herbs, like dill or parsley)
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, optional
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from inspiredtaste.net
Peel and finely dice hard boiled eggs.
Stir eggs, mayonnaise, celery, chives and the lemon juice together in a medium bowl.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and additional lemon juice.