BACON, TOMATO, AVOCADO PASTA SALAD
- You will need:
- If you want to make it a little more in advance, my advice is to add the avocado about 30 minutes before serving. You don’t want it to start to turn brown.
- Serves 4
- 6 slices bacon, chopped into one inch pieces
- 1/2 pound dried rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced
1. Cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Strain. Run cold water over the top until the pasta is cooled.
3. While your bacon and pasta are cooking, whisk mayonnaise, lemon, salt, garlic powder, pepper and dill together in a bowl.
4. Stir cooled pasta, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado and reserved bacon into the dressing. Toss to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes 4/5 (2 Votes)
- EASY CROCKPOT POTATO SOUP 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Turkey Cheese ball 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Figs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pesto with Pork, Not Parmesan 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Impossible Peach Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crunchy Oven-Fried Cheese Ravioli 4.5/5 (2 Votes)