Berry Cheesecake Parfait
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
Preparation time 20mins
Combine 2 cups berries, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1 tablespoon water. Let rest 12–15 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
In another bowl; beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla extract with hand mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Assemble in 4 tall parfait glasses: starting with cream cheese mixture, graham cracker crumbs, and berry mixture. Repeat.