Jerk Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon espresso coffee beans
- 1 1/4 teaspoons whole allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon chopped seeded habanero chile
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
Stir first 5 ingredients in small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Finely grind spice mixture in spice grinder; transfer to processor. Add all remaining ingredients except pork; blend until wet paste forms. Place pork in large glass baking dish and coat with paste. Cover; chill overnight.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Transfer pork coated with paste mixture to rimmed baking sheet. Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 150 degrees for medium, about 35 minutes. Slice pork and serve.
This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.