Crab Pasta Salad
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta, drain and rinse in cold water.
Place in a large bowl. Stir in crab, broccoli, green pepper, tomatoes and onions.
Combine dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss gently to coat.
Refrigerate 2-4 hours before serving.