Lemon-Garlic Lamb Chops with Minted Couscous
- 12 lamb rib chops
- zest of 2 lemons
- 2 med lemons
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 6 minced cloves garlic
- Kosher salt & pepper
- 3/4 C couscous
- 1/2 C thawed peas or fresh peas
- 1/4 C mint
Finely grate zest from both lemons; squeeze lemons to yield 1/4 C lemon juice. In small bowl combine juice, zest, olive oil & garlic. Set aside 3 T of mixture.
Brush one side of lamb chops with lemon mixture & season with salt & pepper.
Grill 4 min. then flip; add remaining lemon mixture & grill for 3 more min. for med.
Let chops rest covered loosely with aluminum foil for 5 min.
Meanwhile, bring 1 C water & 3/4 t salt to boil. Stir in couscous, peas & reserved lemon juice mixture. Cover & remove from heat; let stand til peas are tender & couscous has absorbed all liquid, @ 10 min. Fluff couscous with fork, stir in mint & serve with chops.
You'll also love
- Blackberry Cobbler Drizzled with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mardi Gras Pasta with Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAM HAZEN'S HARVEST WILD MUSHROOM... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SAUSAGE STUFFED PORK CHOPS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan-Basil Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bavarian Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)