Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Cups
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 1g
Total Carbs: 13.6g
Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
- 2cups2 cups coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 11 red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1pound1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1/2cup1/2 cup uncooked couscous
- 11 egg
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2cup1/2 cup barbecue sauce, or as needed
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 20 muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Place zucchini, onions, and red bell pepper into a food processor, and pulse several times until finely chopped but not liquefied. Place the vegetables into a bowl, and mix in ground turkey, couscous, egg, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard until thoroughly combined. Fill each prepared muffin cup about 3/4 full. Top each cup with about 1 teaspoon of barbecue sauce.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 25 minutes. Internal temperature of a muffin measured by an instant-read meat thermometer should be at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.