- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 9 anchovy fillets finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 head savoy cabbage - (2 1/4 lbs) halved, cored, and very thinly-sliced - (abt 16 cups)
- 16 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese - (packed)
Whisk first 4 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Place cabbage and green onions in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Mix cheese into coleslaw. Transfer to large shallow bowl and serve.
This recipe yields 8 servings.