Angel Hair Pasta With Broccoli And Herb Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted European-style butter - (1 stick) room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl.
Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add 2 teaspoons olive oil. Add pasta and cook until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Add broccoli and boil until pasta is tender but still firm to bite and broccoli is crisp-tender, about 1 minute longer.
Drain pasta and broccoli; transfer to large serving bowl. Add herb butter and toss well to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve, passing Parmesan cheese separately if desired.
This recipe yields 4 first-course servings.
You'll also love
- Aji Amarillo-Pineapple Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Date Rolls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watercress, Jicama, And Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini With Mushroom Carbonara... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Cake With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Chicken Couscous With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Gratin With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Snapper On Angel Hair With Citrus... 0/5 (0 Votes)