El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa
Inspired by the avocado salsa at a popular restaurant, a food processor makes this super easy to make at home. Serve with a main course or as an appetizer with tortilla chips.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed and quartered
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine the avocado, jalapeño, water, vinegar, and salt in a food processor. Purée the mixture for several seconds on high speed, or until the jalapeño is finely minced.
Pour the mixture into a medium bowl. Stir in the cilantro and onion. Cover and chill the salsa until you're ready to serve it.
You'll also love
- Easy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Creamy Chipotle... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Potato Soup 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Monkey Butter 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Crab Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Floridian Citrus Creme Caramel 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheesy Salsa Chicken with Lime,... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)