No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake With Graham Cracker Crust
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons golden brown sugar - (packed)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin (measured from 2 envelopes)
- 12 ounces Philadelphia-brand cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 baskets blueberries - (1/2 pint ea)
- 2/3 cup blueberry jam
For Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until graham crackers are finely ground. Add butter and vanilla; process until moist crumbs form. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch-diameter springform pan. Bake crust until deep golden brown, about 12 minutes. Cool.
For Filling: Pour 1/4 cup water into small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand 10 minutes. Stir over very low heat just until gelatin dissolves. Set aside.
Blend cream cheese, cream, sugar, and lemon juice in processor until smooth. Add berries; puree until smooth (some blueberry bits will remain). With machine running, add warm gelatin mixture through feed tube and blend well. Pour filling into crust. Cover; chill overnight. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.) Run knife around pan sides to loosen cake. Release pan sides. Transfer to platter.
For Topping: Beat cream and sugar in medium bowl until firm peaks form. Spread cream mixture thickly over top of cheesecake. Place berries in bowl. Heat jam in small saucepan over low heat until just melted. Pour jam over berries; toss to coat. Mound coated berries in center of cream, leaving 1-inch plain border. Chill cake at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
This recipe yields 10 servings.
Test-kitchen tip: Whole graham crackers measure 5- by 2 1/4 inches before being broken into four smaller rectangles.
You'll also love
- Moroccan Lamb Kebabs With Golden... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple-Glazed Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon, Sage, And Garlic Roast... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Cheesecake With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry-Avocado Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry-Almond Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)