Crunchy Garlicky Mashed Potatoes
- 3 c. water
- 1 c. milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. minced garlic
- 3 c. instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1 (2.8 oz.) can French fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
Spray a 1 1/2 qt. casserole with cooking spray.
In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the milk, salt, and garlic; stir. Add the potato flakes and sour cream; mix well. Spoon into casserole.
Sprinkle with onions and cheese. Broil 6 inches from heat for 30 to 60 seconds, or until brown.
NOTE: May refrigerate before topping with onions and cheese. Bake to warm, then top with onions and cheese. Broil as directed.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)