Warm Cheese Dip in a Bread Bowl
The famous "dump method"
- 1 container onion and chive or herb and garlic cream cheese
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. hellmans mayonaise
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. sliced mushrooms, fried
- bacon - as much as you like, cooked and crumbled
- handful of crispy fried onions
- 1/2 pkg (340g) cheese cut into small cubes
- 1 round bread loaf hollowed out
Soften the cream cheese in a casserole dish in microwave for a couple of minutes. Add sour cream and mayo and mix well.
Add the worcestershire sauce and mix again.
Blend in mushrooms, bacons and onions.
Lastly add the cheese cubes.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Scoop it out of the casserole and fill the bread bowl.
Cover loosely with foil and put back in the oven for 10 minutes of so. Serve warm