Ice Cream Spider Cake
Nothing scary about this spider! Brownies and vanilla ice cream, with a spider made from an Oreo cookie and some licorice.
- 4 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 Oreo cookie
- 8 strings of black licorice
- 2 green M&Ms
- 1 tube white tube frosting
- 1 cup crushed chocolate cookies
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Bake brownies according to package instructions using a 9-inch round cake pan lined with parchment. Cool.
Spread soft ice cream on top of brownies. Freeze
Remove cake and ice cream from pan by placing a serving plate on top of pan and flipping. Have ice cream on top.
Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
Decorate with white tube frosting, cookies and candies to make a spider.
Tip: Line the cake pan with parchment paper to help release the brownies.
You'll also love
- Lemon Chicken Breasts (Ina Garten) 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Halloween Zombie Meatloaf 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spring Pea & Tofu Dip 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Halloween Cheesecake Truffles 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Severed Fingers Halloween Cookies 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Happy Halloween Cupcakes 4.7/5 (9 Votes)