Barbecued Rack Of Lamb With Tomato-Mint Dressing
- 16 whole cloves
- 2 well-trimmed 8-rib racks of lamb abt 1 1/4 lbs ea, and each cut into 4 double chops
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded, chopped
Press 2 whole cloves, close to bone, into each double lamb chop. Arrange chops in 13- by 9- by 2-inch glass baking dish.
Whisk oil, mint, vinegar, and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season dressing generously with salt and pepper. Spoon 1/3 cup dressing over lamb and turn to coat evenly; reserve remaining dressing in bowl. Let lamb marinate at room temperature 2 hours or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours, turning lamb occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Mix tomatoes into reserved dressing in bowl. Grill lamb until cooked to desired doneness, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer lamb chops to platter; spoon tomato-mint dressing over and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Baked Yams With Cinnamon-Chili... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Salmon With Cranberry-Thyme... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ham With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato-Basil Crab Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toasted Baguette With Tomatoes And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Sandwiches With Blue... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Pork With Fruit Stuffing And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Butterflied Lamb Leg And... 0/5 (0 Votes)