Crock Pot Peach Cobbler
Easy to make cobbler with a slow cooker. Replace the peaches with your favorite fruit. Make sure to have ice cream in the freezer to have with the cobbler!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- 4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Ice cream or whipped cream
Cooking time 200mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Turn into slow cooker.
In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker.
Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.
Serve cobbler with ice cream.
You'll also love
- Bananas Foster Family Style Using... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Bombe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Ranch Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe