Baked Salmon With Cranberry-Thyme Crust
- 4 salmon fillets - (6 to 7 oz ea)
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) (or fresh breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Oil baking sheet. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on sheet.
Combine panko, cranberries, onion, 2 tablespoons melted butter, thyme, and lemon peel in medium bowl; blend well. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon onto salmon, dividing equally. Press to adhere. Drizzle with remaining melted butter.
Bake until topping is golden and salmon is just opaque in center, about 20 minutes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Baked Ham With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Cake With Caramel Topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Salad On Olive Bread With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato-Basil Crab Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sorbet And Ice Cream Terrine With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sake-Steamed Halibut With Dilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Fillets With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Javanese Roasted Salmon And Wilted... 0/5 (0 Votes)