Spinach Caprese Salad
- 1 small white onion,thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (10 oz) pkg baby spinach
- 1 (8 oz) container ciliegine (cherry-sized) mozzarella balls
- 1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- freshly cracked black pepper
Adapted from TomKat Studio.com
In a bowl, combine the onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and marinade for a 30 minutes to create the dressing.
Mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl, toss with the dressing and serve immediately.