Cranberry Orange Loaf
- 2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 T. grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 c. fresh cranberries
- 1/2 c. pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c. margarine, softened
- 1 c. white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. orange juice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir in orange zest, cranberries, and pecans. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar, and egg until smooth. Stir in orange juice. Beat in flour mixture until just moistened. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 1 hour, or until the bread springs back when lightly touched. Let cool 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Wrap in plastic.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)