- 1 -1 # veal cutlets, thinly sliced
- 1/2 -1/2 c white wine
- 1/3 -1/3 c finely chopped parsley
- -juice of one full lemon
- -salt & pepper to taste
- 3 -3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
-Melt butter in saute' pan while you season the veal with salt and pepper on both sides and lightly dust with seasoned flour.
- Place veal in heated melted butter and saute' until golden on both sides.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add wine, lemon juice and parsley and let simmer until sauce thickens.
- Return veal to pan and let simmer for about five min.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Spice-Rubbed Chicken with Duck... 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Henke's Hunter's Venison 4.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Goose with Crispy Skin 4.6/5 (34 Votes)