Southwestern Taco Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- 3 cups roasted turkey cut 1/2" cubes
- 1 large avocado halved, seeded, and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper cut 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 4 tostada crowns (bowls) (or 8 taco shells)
Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, and chipotle chiles in large bowl. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Add turkey, avocado, bell pepper, and onion to dressing. Toss to coat.
Divide mixture among 4 tostada crowns or 8 taco shells and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Dessert: Double-dip dulce de leche and chocolate ice cream cones.