Sauteed Chicken With Tomatoes, Olives, And Feta
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves trimmed, and pounded to 1/3" thickness
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 30 pitted Kalamata olives slivered lengthwise
- 16 grape tomatoes stemmed, and quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Score top of chicken breasts with sharp knife; place in large glass baking dish. Whisk 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, 6 teaspoons oregano, and garlic in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Chill 3 tablespoons dressing for tomatoes. Pour remaining dressing over chicken; turn chicken to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
Toss olives, tomatoes, feta, remaining 2 teaspoons oregano, and reserved dressing in medium bowl. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to platter; season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato mixture onto chicken.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Sake-Steamed Halibut With Dilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Pork With Fruit Stuffing And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef, Red Pepper, Spinach,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pasta Salad With Tomatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Snapper With Thyme, Tomatoes,... 0/5 (0 Votes)