Red Potato Skewers With Garlic And Mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned new potatoes scrubbed, halved (abt 1" to 1 1/2" in diameter)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely-chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
- 6 metal skewers or wooden skewers soaked in water
- for 30 minutes
Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water just until tender when pierced with sharp knife, about 10 minutes. Drain; cool 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk oil and next 5 ingredients in large bowl to blend.
Add potatoes to dressing and toss to coat. Thread potatoes onto skewers, cut-side up. Place on prepared baking sheet. (Skewers can be assembled 4 hours ahead. Cover; let stand at room temperature.)
Preheat broiler, positioning rack 6 inches from heat source. Broil potato skewers until browned and bubbly, turning halfway through cooking time, about 10 minutes total.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Raspberry-Chocolate Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry And Peach Parfait Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Tomato,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Portobellos Stuffed With Corn And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Potato Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Fish Marinated In Garlic,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thyme And Garlic Cheese Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Potatoes Tossed In... 0/5 (0 Votes)