Fiery Sweet Peach Salsa
Peach salsa is so fresh and delicious on salmon, shrimp and pork . . or even just with some tortilla chips! Sweet and spicy, it delivers a pack of flavors.
- 4 peaches, peeled, pitted, and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Sea salt, too taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mix and intensify.
You can make this up to two days in advance and store in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Bourbon-Brown Sugar Venison Skewers 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bayou Stuffed Catfish With Cajun... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Blueberry-Peach Jam Without... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Potatoes (Pioneer... 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Pound Cake 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Benihana Shrimp Sauce 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Peach & Blackberry Galette 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese &... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)