- 2 lbs chicken legs
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of diced red onion
- 1 stalk of green onion chopped.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Combine the coconut oil, onion and ginger in a skillet over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Sprinkle chicken legs with salt and pepper and place in the skillet. Cover.
3. Reduce heat to low and allow to cook covered for 35 – 40 minutes. Add the red onion for the last 3 minutes of cook time. Serve.
You'll also love
- Easy Broiled Lobster Tails 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Traditional Southern Fried Chicken 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Fried Rice 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Ginger-Garlic and Lime Chicken... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Greek Lemon Garlic Chicken 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken Legs & Thighs 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Smoked Stella Artois Chicken... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)