Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
Adapted from jujugoodnews.com
1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
2. COMBINE chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes. Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
3. SPREAD half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
4. BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
You'll also love
- Italian Tortellini-Vegetable Salad 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- HOT BACON CHEESE DIP 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Lemon Buttermilk Bundt Cake 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Berry Cobbler - Crock Pot style 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Meaty Eggplant Lasagna 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Whoopie Pies,... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip 5/5 (3 Votes)