Pork Stir-Fry With Green Beans And Peanuts
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin trimmed, and cut into 1 1/2" by 1/4" strips
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound green beans trimmed, and cut into 1 1/2" lengths
- 1 cup matchstick-size strips peeled carrots (abt 2 med)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large red bell pepper cored, and cut into 1 1/2" by 1/4" strips
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped lightly-salted
- dry-roasted peanuts
Mix pork, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, half of garlic, and crushed red pepper in medium bowl. Mix remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce and remaining 1/2 tablespoon honey in small bowl; set aside.
Cook green beans in large saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add carrots to green beans in water; cook 1 minute. Drain carrots and green beans.
Heat 1 tablespoon canola oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pork mixture; stir-fry 1 minute. Transfer pork to dish.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil to wok; add red bell pepper and stir-fry 1 minute. Add green beans, carrots, ginger, and remaining garlic; stir-fry 1 minute.
Return pork to wok along with reserved soy sauce-honey mixture; stir until heated through, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and chopped peanuts and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per serving: calories, 318; total fat, 16 g; saturated fat, 3 g; cholesterol, 56 mg; fiber, 6 g.
You'll also love
- Poached Pears With Marsala,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peaches In Brown Sugar With Rum... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta With Sausage, Red Onion, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Grilled Sausages With Apples... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Onion, Cheese, And Bacon Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Beans With Orange And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)