Ginger-Soy-Lime Marinated Shrimp
Recipe by Bobby Flay
- 2 lg shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1 (2") piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3/4 cup soy sauce (gluten-free, if desired)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 lbs lg shrimp, shells and tails on
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from google.com
* Place shallot, ginger, garlic, soy, lime juice, and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
* Add the green onion and oil and blend until combined.
* Season with black pepper, to taste.
* Place shrimp in a large bowl, pour the marinade over, and let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
* Preheat a grill to high.
* Remove shrimp from the marinade and grill for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
You'll also love
- HONEY ORANGE Cream Cheese Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Enhanced Jiffy Corn Muffins (9x13... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Grilled Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with 4 Cheeses 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bay Village Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Pepper Citrus Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Linguine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)