Rhubarb Dump Cake
Perfect in the spring when there is an abundance of fresh rhubarb. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces (between 3 and 4 cups)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package strawberry Jell-o
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-o, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted butter over the top. Do not stir.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4/5 (187 Votes)
- Gordon Ramsay's Steak Diane 4/5 (128 Votes)
- White Gummy Bear 4.1/5 (139 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Barbeque Sauce from Fresh Tomatoes 4.1/5 (134 Votes)
- Triple-Layer Pretzel Brownies 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Cream Puff Cake 4.6/5 (68 Votes)