Rhubarb Dump Cake
Perfect in the spring when there is an abundance of fresh rhubarb. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch pieces (between 3 and 4 cups)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package strawberry Jell-o
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the Jell-o, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted butter over the top. Do not stir.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken... 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Citrus Almond Champagne Cake 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Cinnabon - Cinnamon Roll Cake 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake 4.5/5 (45 Votes)