Grilled Lemon-Parsley Veal Chops
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 6 loin or rib veal chops, 1" thick - (8 to 10 oz ea)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
For Veal: Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Arrange veal chops in 15- by 10- by 2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over chops; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
For Topping: Stir together Italian parsley, lemon peel, rosemary, and garlic in small bowl to blend.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Remove chops from marinade and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Grill chops until cooked to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer chops to serving platter; sprinkle each with topping.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
What to drink: A dry Italian white wine, such as a Vernaccia di San Gimignano.
You'll also love
- Ginger Shrimp, Sugar Snap Pea, And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Potato Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Sorbet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Biscotti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Scaloppine Saltimbocca 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemongrass Tofu With Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Veal Scallops With Bacon And... 0/5 (0 Votes)