Warm Sautéed Lettuce Salad
This serves as a nice side vegetable dish.
- 1 head of lettuce – sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 1 bell pepper – sliced – (any color)
- 1/2 onion – sliced
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger – chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons – olive oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Heat a large frying pan with the olive oil. Add the garlic, sliced onion, sliced bell pepper and ginger and let the garlic become fragrant.
Add the lettuce and sauté until slightly wilted. Add the soy sauce, salt, red pepper flakes and toss.