Stuffed Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- 1/2 bunch broccoli (about 1/2 pound), cut into florets
- 1 lb red new potatoes (about 10), halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 oz Feta, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 400* F with the racks in the upper and lower thirds. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the broccoli and potatoes with 2 tbsp of the oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Roast on the bottom rack, tossing once, until golden brown and tender, 18 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the red peppers and Feta. Season the chicken with 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. Dividing evenly, roll up the red pepper mixture in the cutlets (about 1 heaping tbsp each) and fasten each closed with a toothpick.
Heat the remaining tbsp of oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, seam-side up, until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, transfer the skillet to the top rack, and roast until cook through, 14 to 16 minutes more. Remove the toothpicks. Serve the chicken with the vegetables, sprinkled with the parsley.