Polish Sausage and Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb turkey Kielbasa (about)
- 1 lb red new potatoes cut in half and scrubbed
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- a few cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- unseasoned breadcrumbs or "fish fry"
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup melted butter (or margarine)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with
parchment paper. Add the black pepper to the breadcrumbs.
Coat the potatoes with the seasoned breadcrumbs (you really
don't need much more seasoning than the pepper.)
Place the potatoes and vegetables on the cookie sheet.
Drizzle the melted butter over the potatoes and vegetables.
Bake for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the sausage into bite-size pieces and sauté
until they are cooked through and hot.
When the potatoes are done, transfer to a serving dish and
add the sausages. Stir to mix everything together.
Serve with a nice mixed salad.